The UK’s decision to leave the EU will have significant implications for business, and we are already working to support them as these implications become clearer.
Experience has taught us that UK business is adaptable and innovative when confronted with new challenges and opportunities. Nevertheless, there will be significant uncertainty over the coming months as the detailed political and legal issues are worked out, and business confidence may be impacted.
We are committed to helping you navigate through the new political and economic landscape and adapt to changing market conditions.
Read our newsletter to answer the following questions.
- So what happens following 23 June 2016?
- What is the position when we exit?
- What is the position for EU/Swiss nationals in the UK?
- What are the possible outcomes?
- Can UK companies still employ EU/Swiss nationals?
- What is the position for UK nationals in the EU/Switzerland?