Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 4–5pm CET
US tax reform is one of the key topics in the US under the Trump administration. Various proposals are being discussed and prepared − notably measures with the common goal of making the US corporate tax system more competitive. Given the potential magnitude of the proposed changes and the short timeframe within which legal changes are usually implemented in the US, it’s time to consider what US tax reform could mean for Switzerland and Swiss-based companies that do business in the US.
This webinar addresses questions such as:
- How is the US tax system unique?
- What’s involved in the process of transforming tax reform into US law?
- What are the options for tax reform, and how do they compare and contrast (Camp plan, Trump proposal, Republican blueprint)?
- What are the consequences for Swiss companies doing business in the US (e.g. interest deducibility, treatment of intangibles, state taxes and border adjustment tax)?
- What impact will US tax reform have on the Swiss tax reform?
To register for the online event, please click on the link below.
Once you have registered, you will receive the WebEx access details. The WebEx will be recorded and you will receive a link to the recording via e-mail after the event using the same details. There will be time for questions and answers with your speakers during the WebEx. Questions can also be sent in advance of the WebeX session to the following email address: email@example.com.
We do hope that you will join us online!
If you have questions, please contact your usual PwC contact person or one of our US tax experts named below.
Matina M. Walt
Swiss Tax Desk
PwC New York / Switzerland