The emergence of “Big Data” is disrupting our current way of thinking, causing us to re-examine everything we thought we knew. New analytical technologies and approaches to data management are enabling transfer pricing professionals to better solve traditional and emerging tax issues, and communicate impacts to executive leaders in a more insightful way. These insights include being able to better connect transactional-level activity (actual and forecast) to the strategic decision-making process, leading to higher quality planning and risk management.
The webcast will be led by leaders from PwC’s U.S. Transfer Pricing Analytics team and will provide a highly practical and relevant demonstration of how companies can transform their decision making process.
You’re invited to join the webcast:
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Time: 12:00 PM (EDT) / 9:00 AM (PDT) / 5:00 PM (BST)
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
- Horacio Peña, U.S. and Americas Transfer Pricing Practice Leader
- David Nickson, End-to-End Transfer Pricing Execution Principal
- Brian Burt, Transfer Pricing Analytics Principal
- Stephen Curtis, Transfer Pricing Principal
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link and access instructions for joining the webcast.
Benefits from your participation:
- Stay informed about changes in tax legislation
- Hear from a range of PwC specialists who will discuss data analytics and visualization tools for solving traditional and emerging transfer pricing issues
Who should attend?
All multinational companies.
A recording of the webcast and the presentation slides will be available for playback and download after the live event, please check our website again. Please note that we are not able to offer CPE credit for the archive version.