ESMA published and updated in the last couple of days additional Level 3 Q&A papers. Due to the specification and clarification purposes of the Level 3 papers, this should help you during the implementation phase and could clarify open questions. Please find the four updated Q&As from October 3rd and 4th 2017 below.
PwC provides you with this Newsletter an overview of the latest questions related to:
- Best Execution
- Recording of telephone conversations and electronic communications
- Post-sale reporting
- Information on costs and charges
- Client categorisation
- Transparency topics
- Non-equity transparency waivers
- The systematic internaliser regime
- Direct Electronic Access (DEA) and algorithmic trading
- Multilateral and bilateral systems
- Systematic internaliser
- Ancillary activity
- Position management controls
Read the whole article
We are happy to discuss with you any thoughts and issues you may have. We are also happy to review your solutions with regard to MiFID II and MiFIR.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leader Legal FS Regulatory &
+41 58 792 14 97
PwC Legal FS Regulatory and
+41 58 792 23 25
PwC Legal FS Regulatory and Compliance Services
+41 58 792 1994