Sound support for legal and compliance issues is essential to your business. But for many companies, traditional models based solely on working with an internal team of specialists or a traditional law firm are not practical. Because these are often too cumbersome or too expensive. Or you can never be sure whether a lawyer is acting in your interest or merely in the interest of his company.
Flexibility and freedom of choice with PwC’s Flexible Legal Resources
PwC’s Flexible Legal Resources bridge this gap, by providing an extensive but rigorously selected pool of contingent legal and compliance experts. Do you have to cover a temporary shortfall in resources? Do you need support with longer-term assignments? Or do you require specific outside expertise (for instance to comply with new regulations)? Select exactly the right people for you, with the skills and attitude to get your job done.
The solution is entirely flexible: you determine whether your specialists work from home or on your premises, individually or in teams, on a fixed-contract or indefinite basis. And most importantly of all, your chosen experts work to your instructions and answer directly to you, not to the partners in an external firm.
The benefits for our clients
- Scale on demand: Our pool of specialists, ranging from paralegals and compliance experts to lawyers with or without bar qualifications, gives you the flexibility to bridge your changing legal needs. Whether it’s covering an abnormal, temporary spike in workload, or providing specialists to complement the skills of your in-house team.
- Value, speed and efficiency: Our rigorous selection process means that you can be sure of obtaining highly qualified experts with in-house experience and the business know-how to make a significant contribution to value. Clients can rely on us for high-quality, easily accessible and cost-effective legal and regulatory expertise.
- Full control: The breadth and depth of our bench is unrivalled. It comprises people with a wide range of different cultural backgrounds, language skills, industry experience and legal qualifications – in all areas of expertise. Unlike with a traditional law firm, you remain firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to selecting – and instructing – the specialists best suited to your needs and company culture.
Contact our experts for more information on how FLR can benefit your company’s success.
The benefits for our specialists
- Flexibility on your terms (“Self-Determination” and “Work-Life-Balance”): With Flexible Legal Resources, you’ll be able to maintain the autonomy to work flexibly. We show you the projects we have available so that you can choose the work best suited to you.
- Outstanding opportunity: Flexible Legal Resources gives you the opportunity to work on fascinating, high-profile projects, without compromising on financial rewards.
- Expand your network: You’ll be part of an extensive network of other contractors, and will have the chance to attend a range of events where you can establish new relationships and expand your network.
Head PwC’s Flexible Legal Resources
+41 58 792 18 53
Head Client Management
+41 58 792 14 31
Head Lawyer Management
+41 58 792 14 92
+41 58 792 18 38